My Dodge Bros coupe!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• wirez.jpg
    wirez.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 28
Wiring is moving right along! Sadly my phone died so no fotos right now! As I probably mentioned... I'm using a 9+3 Rebel Wire harness. I've used them in the past for their ease of use, good wire & easy & reliable access to help when it's needed. They've always been there when I needed to get out of some problem & that's worth it weight in gold & the printing on the wires is bigger than any other company I've used & thankfully don't have to use a magnifying glass to read them!

I have the front & rear sections strung & will terminate them shortly. I've moved on to the switches (starter, lights, horn & wiper) & finally on to the gauges! I can hear the big beast roar in my mind! [ddd

RebelWire.com/

BoB

Yup I think its subsection 12, of rule 9 in the Undead Sleds rule book that says pictures will suffice most of the time, but in this case it would require video, or it didn't happen. HeHeHe

Forget the pictures, we're gonna need video with sound. [ddd

Make that ^^×3^^

Yup I think its subsection 12, of rule 9 in the Undead Sleds rule book that says pictures will suffice most of the time, but in this case it would require video, or it didn't happen. HeHeHe

Got my new phone working after fighting it for half a day. I'll definitely be posting a vid of the start up & then some asphalt graffiti!!!

BoB

Rebel wire has the sections grouped together & I'm on to the interior! Got the starter switch terminated & will move on to the light switch, blinkers etc today! Startin' to git really fired up!!! [ddd

BoB

Attachments

• wires.jpg
    wires.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 26
Rebel wire has the sections grouped together & I'm on to the interior! Got the starter switch terminated & will move on to the light switch, blinkers etc today! Startin' to git really fired up!!! [ddd

BoB

There's only 12 circuits, stop making a career out of it and make some noise so we can see :p[ddd[cl[cl

All jokes, of course. Can't wait to see this one finished up!

There's only 12 circuits, stop making a career out of it and make some noise so we can see :p[ddd[cl[cl

All jokes, of course. Can't wait to see this one finished up!

Tell me about it! It's been one thing after another around here lately. My Nova's been acting up, my golf cart went down as did my phone & our farm animals have been on a tear... the last two weeks have been hell! With any luck I should finish up the wiring this week & hope to fire it up by the weekend! For a build I thought was only gonna take around a year... I can't wait to finish up & start working on my Ranchero! [ddd:D:eek:

BoB

Tell me about it! It's been one thing after another around here lately. My Nova's been acting up, my golf cart went down as did my phone & our farm animals have been on a tear... the last two weeks have been hell! With any luck I should finish up the wiring this week & hope to fire it up by the weekend! For a build I thought was only gonna take around a year... I can't wait to finish up & start working on my Ranchero! [ddd:D:eek:

BoB

Hang in there Bob!

Isn't that the way, everything seems to come all at once (for me, at least).

You're definitely getting to the end!

Latest posts

Back