What under frame junkyard M/C pedal assembly for my roadster?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2.3Turbo_T

Trying to decide what under floor master/pedal assembly to run in my T roadster. Turbocharged 2.3 liter 4 cyl backed by a T5. I'll be running a hydraulic slave to the clutch. I'd like to stay away from aftermarket if at all possible. My stores of choice are the local Pick-N-Pull and swap meets. What junkyard master and/or pedal assembly should I be looking for? BTW, firewall setups are outta the question!

Last edited:
i used a ford explorer 97 yr model smaller diameter booster... and master cylinder was from a ford f-150 mid 80's so the brake lines came out turned toward the frame rather than towards the exhaust or driveshaft...but you really may not need a booster

hope that helps!

*some fabrication required to make all these components work together with an underfloor brake pedal;)

also a speedway "kit" would probably be better if you dont already have a pedal--those wont be found in many late model salvage yards

Thanks for the input! I didn't see any dual floor pedal assemblies in the speedway catalog. I was thinking maybe Volkswagen or I could scrounge some early Ford truck pedals at a swap.

Latest posts

Back