The Official 2016 RRR Calendar Info Thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My calendars finally found their way to the boonies today! Bama, you did a great Job! I'm proud to be among the rest of those cool rides.

Looks like 18 of vol 1 sold, 9 of vol 2. Kinda surprised not more sold.[S You guys that the price has scared away, you did notice you could get the smaller size for less $ didn't you? It just comes up on the medium size because that is what sells best.

Going to order mine when I go back to work. Being stuck without a paycheck all month has put the brakes on any extra spending for me for a while.

I'm glad everyone that has bought one has liked it, I enjoyed creating it. I'm thinking about maybe doing some T shirts and maybe some mugs or things like that. I'll start a new thread to get some suggestions when I get ready to do those.

18 doesn't sound right to me... I ordered 3 myself and a buddy of mine got one.... But I guess maybe...?

Ok guys, get off your butts and order your calendars. I kept putting off ordering mine because I'm lazy, but I ordered them today. Bamamav spent the time and effort to put these together so the least we can do is get them ordered. They would make great X-mas presents.

Thanks for all your hard work Bamamav[cl[cl[cl[cl

ps, ordering info is on page 4 of the thread.

Looks like 18 of vol 1 sold, 9 of vol 2. Kinda surprised not more sold.[S You guys that the price has scared away, you did notice you could get the smaller size for less $ didn't you? It just comes up on the medium size because that is what sells best.

Going to order mine when I go back to work. Being stuck without a paycheck all month has put the brakes on any extra spending for me for a while.

I'm glad everyone that has bought one has liked it, I enjoyed creating it. I'm thinking about maybe doing some T shirts and maybe some mugs or things like that. I'll start a new thread to get some suggestions when I get ready to do those.

I bought 2 of Vol. 1. Great job!

I think something is off with their counting...I ordered 1 of each myself...

I don't know what to tell you Dozer. You'll have to contact them directly and tell them what's going on. Snopro lives up there and he ordered and got his, don't know what he did or his address.[S Sorry for the trouble.

I don't know what to tell you Dozer. You'll have to contact them directly and tell them what's going on. Snopro lives up there and he ordered and got his, don't know what he did or his address.[S Sorry for the trouble.

Snopro lives in the big city with a street address, I live in the sticks with a PO box, must be the problem.

Dozer it depends sometimes on how it shipped but my advise is to send them to a friend with a regular street address...
I have the same problem!

Got my second set of calendars today.
My son talked me out of the first set.

Attachments

• IMG_4617.jpg
    IMG_4617.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 12
Now is the time to buy! 50% off until Monday night! [cl[cl[cl All sizes! Get'em while they're on sale!

50% Off until Monday night-12-28-2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back