"A" Basket Case

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. The last 2 projects i've had i lost interest in them after awhile. I am stoked about this one. I can't wait to get it on the road. I'm shooting to have it driveable this fall and the tear it down again over winter for paint.[;)

Thanks. Didn't get much done today. Gotta get it back to my sheet metal guy to finish up the firewall and tunnel. Got to get the steering box mounted yet and hang a column in it. Lots to do.

Been awhile, but i got the trans tunnel in and made the panel for above the roof. Wheel wells are next.
29coupe2_zps2d51ed92.jpg

29coupe_zps0943bf35.jpg

Got out in the shop and started beating on the car again/ I bought another set of doors, had them blasted and built lower skins for them. Much happier with these over the others. Got the panels over the doors pretty much finished up and the fire wall. Need to pull the rear window panel and make a new lower section for it. It's going to be a bitch i know it. Should have all the sheet metal work done soon. It pays to start with a nicer body for sure, but i have hardly any $ in it, but a lot of time.
DSCN0484_zps03f56697.jpg

DSCN0483_zps4e6419ef.jpg

DSCN0487_zps14e5b671.jpg

DSCN0485_zpsfdeb04fa.jpg

Had some left over parts i threw together. Not sure where i'm going with them. Looked at some coupe qtrs in the classifides. Maybe a coupster build in the future or a pick up.
DSCN0486_zps3dfd90d3.jpg

Looking really good Tyster.....awesome to see your dudes helping you out. RCI tank I see...are you happy with it so far? I was just about to layout some cash for one....

Latest posts

Back