2021 bronco

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowbudget50

Creators of all things awesome

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200713-214511.jpg
    Screenshot_20200713-214511.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 30
I like the retro look and function, not a fan of the four door...not sure of the "thigh view" door either.

Like most new vehicles, it had so much potential - only to be left flat and gutless. Aesthetically it's nothing more than a blurred FJ, and power - your choice between a 4 cylinder or a V6?? LAME. Even worse you can't even get a manual transmission in the V6 version. I'm obviously not big on new vehicles but without a V8 option it's a joke. Another play on a name for nostalgia's sake with no substance to back it up.

Disappointing...

Not impressed and especially from a company that's done such a great job with the Mustang IMO! :eek:

Toad

I'm not into new vehicles of any sort. They're way too heavy on BS "features" nobody needs... too light on quality, reliability and longevity.

On my way into town this morning I saw one of the new Ford Ranger pickups. When he turned right I could see that the new Bronco is obviously built off that platform just with some different features & grill!

BoB

I'm not into new vehicles of any sort. They're way too heavy on BS "features" nobody needs... too light on quality, reliability and longevity.

I agreed with you up until a month or so ago when I sold my 93 crew cab cummins I built. I bought a 2012 cummins with 40k on it. I really enjoy the new truck amenities!!

Yes they are based off the ranger.

Like most new vehicles, it had so much potential - only to be left flat and gutless. Aesthetically it's nothing more than a blurred FJ, and power - your choice between a 4 cylinder or a V6?? LAME. Even worse you can't even get a manual transmission in the V6 version. I'm obviously not big on new vehicles but without a V8 option it's a joke. Another play on a name for nostalgia's sake with no substance to back it up.

Disappointing...

Yeah, not bad, but definitely not real good. Some of the concepts I saw looked much better. It kinda reminds me of a toy Chinese copy of a real Bronco, you know it sorta resembles one, but it just ain’t quite right.
And the lack of a V8 and manual transmissions suck, too.

Most will never be no farther off the road than a gravel driveway. Just another expensive poser for some folks to go into debt for. Not me.

Just shows that if you repackage crap from days gone by there is an audience for it. It will sell well for the first year or so, but I think the novelty will fall off after that.

Latest posts

Back