New guy on the block

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddogg

Was guided over to this site by Donsrods.( Don himself) As of now I have a 31 Ford Model A Pu more of a traditional hotrod-27 Ford Model T traditional hotrod, and a 29 Desoto Roadster Rat. Glad to be here. Joe

Welcome aboard Red Dog,
We are always glad to have new people here. If you are allright with Don Himself, I'm sure you will be allright with the rest of us...As you can tell, this is a brand new place. Look forward to seeing some pics of all your rides..

Plus, I get a bounty on everyone I sign up. :D :D (What do you mean, that wasn't in my contract ??)

Hey Reddog, glad to see you here. You will see lots of your old friends here, and the atmosphere is just like a bunch of old buddys who have known each other for years and years.

I hope you stick around, you were one of the good guys over there.

Don

Was guided over to this site by Donsrods.( Don himself) As of now I have a 31 Ford Model A Pu more of a traditional hotrod-27 Ford Model T traditional hotrod, and a 29 Desoto Roadster Rat. Glad to be here. Joe

I dunno' he actually knows Don?..could be trouble:rolleyes:

Welcome aboard..and we won't hold that against you.:D :D

Welcome Joe. Will you post some pics of your hot rods. Sounds like stuff I wanna see. Where in Ky is Cave City? I have family in Ky.

A little late on the welcome but, welcome anyway from a Yankee neighbor. (Way up North here in E-Town :D )

Latest posts

Back