snow day

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slick rat

got her out today fire right up//// road to bad to drive dumb driver out there in the snow

Attachments

• IMG_0089.jpg
    IMG_0089.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 89
Ya don't wanna start getting salt up in the corners either! Keep it off the streets fer now. Looks real good though!

I bet it made you feel good to just open the door and pull it out . I drive mine everyday if there is a chance it will be over 50 degrees and not raining !

i live in new york. used to live more north of where i am now and grew up. i used to drive a 64 ford galaxie with no heat in the winter thru snow storms and all. my daily drive here is 72 volks squareback thats got not heat and i need to use the vent windows to help keep the view visible. jacking cars up off the frozen snow covered ground., diggin out wheels and trying to build or fix something.

to me, you gotta have so major love for this lifestyle to go thru all that. and i love it all. i always think to myself how many people who get the luxury of being in the warmer weather states get and i kinda chuckle. and i know whats its like to be in those states too. i've been all over the place. i know what its like to have to work on ur busted whatever on the side of the road in 100 degree weather. does NOT compare to a harsh winter environment, but then again, i know how tough the salt water areas get hit too. they can eat cars faster than i've seen in the north east.

but hey. its what we do and its why we do it!

keep on roddin!

Latest posts

Back