New guy here in the real world

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey Quick, might have to meet up one weekend I am over in the Spokane area, was there this last weekend and went and looked at Jeffs 34, what a *****IN ride it is, makes me want to hurry and get my 33 on the road, thanks guys for the warm welcome, but no hugs today

Jim

It will remain mellow!

thanks Bonehead, hope this one stays mellow bwahahahaha

Jim

Rat33,
Don't worry about it remaining mellow... it will! Not having a Mod can kill a site faster than anything! I'm here on the job. We also have a profanity filter!

Welcome to the forum! We'd love to see photos of your ride. This is a great bunch of guys, I think you'll enjoy it here!!!

Rat Rod Mod

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you make it to the show at the country place bar & grill ?
Any way next time your over this way let me know.

RRR I believe it will stay mellow. 26, yes I actually made it to that show when I was over in Cheney last weekend bringing more stuff to the new house, there was an AWESOME 29 Hudson that the guy broke a coilover shock I think thats what he said, it was in the afternoon when I got there. Great show, my boys and I had a great time then headed to Jeffs to check his 34 out afterwards, put 90 miles on my pickup runnin around. I dont know what the next weekend will be, see how some things I am selling here goes to make the next trip over

Jim

Rat 33,
Welcome to this place. Believe me, it will stay all nice and mellow like this...We are all just here to have a lot of fun and learn what we can.
Glad to have you here.
take yer shoez off
Rest a while....(Wait, put yer shoez back on)
LOL...LOL...LOL...

thanks again everyone. Cycle, ive been over there 3 times bringing stuff to the new house but we will be moved over there late June, gotta wait till the Kids get outta school and we should have everything there by then to make the last trip the last trip, so it looks like 20th of June is last day on the west side

Jim

Welcome!

Rat33,
Welcome, great to have u here. Make yourself @ home like the rest of us. Post when u can & good luck with the move!

BoB

Latest posts

Back