Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CHEESE AN' CRACKERS....:rolleyes:
94365339_1159076344440053_2111334347083612160_n.jpg

did a big cruz for the kids yesterday, poster every one signed for the girl who set it up, 2OO cars and great time, pic of a poster as a thank you and her smiling huge the first time she seen it. upside down one is my letterer/pinstrper friend working on it, so l took pic from the other side of the drawing table. left it couse l think it's neet to get the art in action of being created.

Later :cool:

Attachments

• IMG_1627.jpg
    IMG_1627.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_1626.jpg
    IMG_1626.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_1631.jpg
    IMG_1631.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1629.jpg
    IMG_1629.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 33
Today is the 75th anniversary of VE Day (Victory in Europe). Nazi Germany formally declared their surrender on May 8th, 1945.

We often get caught up in our own struggles. Right now, we are dealing with a very challenging situation. But let today's anniversary be a reminder that the world has seen worse and survived. Our struggles seem small compared to those who saved the world from true evil.

attachment.php

Attachments

• fp 286.jpg
    fp 286.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 67
Dr. C, I have been watching a lot of You Tube programs on WWII and other conflicts over the last several weeks. I'm not complaining about my life ever again. And I am humbly grateful for the sacrifices of all those who have defended my right to be free.

Dr. C, I have been watching a lot of You Tube programs on WWII and other conflicts over the last several weeks. I'm not complaining about my life ever again. And I am humbly grateful for the sacrifices of all those who have defended my right to be free.

My sentiments, exactly.

Today is the 75th anniversary of VE Day (Victory in Europe). Nazi Germany formally declared their surrender on May 8th, 1945.

We often get caught up in our own struggles. Right now, we are dealing with a very challenging situation. But let today's anniversary be a reminder that the world has seen worse and survived. Our struggles seem small compared to those who saved the world from true evil.

attachment.php

Great post, Doc.

Latest posts

Back