Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We've been battling Japanese beetles here this week.

i've got, for a limited time, MADE IN THE U.S.A. BUG SWATTERZ AND ZAPPERZ FOR SALE pm me wi.... ha!

someone needs to buy my buick!

wow 201 replies i guess this b.s. really is gonna be never ending.....................................................................................dp1

Ya ever get to where your beard has grown in to the point where it itches like crazy, but are too lazy to shave? I'm also to the point where my hair is growing around my ears. Thats driving me nutz too!

Im gonna hold off on shaving till i get back from the barbers tommorrow, this way i can get a good set of mutton chops going.

some times i wish i were a divin' duck
i would dive to the bottom of a river of whiskey
and drink..myself..back up

2h4i2c11-1.jpg

No, prarie dogs up here. We got some big a$$ gophers though. I imagine they can be just as pesky.

Walked out my front door lastnight to gopher some milk, heard a growling noise, turned around and there was a whitetail about 15feet away from me. Im not sure who was startled more, me or the deer taking a dump in my yard.

Holy crap HB you gots growling deer?
affraid.gif

hey i poison prarie dogs for a living was thinking about getting ahold of Bonehead and see if he could make me a dead prarie dog shifter knob for my (prarie Rat)

Holy crap HB you gots growling deer?
affraid.gif

You better believe it. I remember one time back when i was a kid a deer got its back legs caught up in our barbwire fence(did i mention my mother has 50 appaloosas?) Me, being the animal lover i am, dicided to go help it out. She growled at me just like a dog would, showed her teeth too. So i've got my hands on its back hooves untangling it, and when it finally got free it kicked me in the inner part of my elbow. Guess thats what i get for trying to help. Once free the dumb thing did a horseshoe pattern and hit the fence again. Ya know, i've never felt bad about eating venisen,

Common cure for all your Varmint troubles .17 HRM and 5.56 NATO :D

Attachments

• DSC00486.jpg
    DSC00486.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC00489.jpg
    DSC00489.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 7

Latest posts

Back