Where are they now....

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forbigpicture

Please stand by.......
Not trying to stir anything up here...well maybe a little ;)
where does everyone go when they finish their builds, like
ok... I'm done with my ride so...see ya... I'm afraid you
guy's may have to put up with me for a long time cause
I'll probably never finish any of mine at the rate I'm going
....:rolleyes:;):D

Come on back and visit guy's, you'll be glad you did...

parts and more

same here 4 projects on the list right now, AND if l ever finish one, 7 or 8 more will follow me home[S

(boy do l need a meeting, hey LB, any happing tonight:confused:)

then there is the parts and more parts and odds and ends to find, sort, trade or just finally break down and make a scrap run. l have parts to rods l don't even own anymore.

to many good people here to just float away into space, l have blast here, we can always post fun, funny or just BS pics and stuff.

nope, you are stuck with me!!! [cl[cl[cl

Later :cool:

same here 4 projects on the list right now, AND if l ever finish one, 7 or 8 more will follow me home[S

(boy do l need a meeting, hey LB, any happing tonight:confused:)

then there is the parts and more parts and odds and ends to find, sort, trade or just finally break down and make a scrap run. l have parts to rods l don't even own anymore.

to many good people here to just float away into space, l have blast here, we can always post fun, funny or just BS pics and stuff.

nope, you are stuck with me!!! [cl[cl[cl

Later :cool:

Don't drag me into your shenanigans LOL I have my own problem hahaha. To be honest with you I have been too busy to post anything really. That's why I go weeks between post sometimes because I'm out the shop too much

Many have come and gone. Some come only to say, "look at me", some realize they're in over their heads, others have drowned in the cesspool known as Facebook. :mad:

Since I joined this fraternity, numerous members with thousands of posts have gone. I hope the tides change and they return to the best site on the 'net... I mean, really, where else do you have rat rods, muscle cars, street rods, tractors, cat pictures and a BS lounge without profanity and b**ch-fighting?

I'm not going anywhere. You'll have to suffer my posts indefinitely... unless Tripper closes the doors and/or finds it necessary to vaporize me, I'll be a contributing member of this community.

Thank You, Tripper and all of you who keep me coming back!

I still check in everyday, but just don't have much to post. I have about 4 more medium to big home projects to knock out in the next year or so before I can really get back into building.

Drop us a line once in a while, Sam! Your Olds and your pictures are two of the things that brought me here...

Edit: I forgot to thank you for the photo contests! Much appreciated I enjoyed them all!

I`ve been building all kinds of things all my life and that will probably go on till I die. I love seeing what others do or build and get inspired or help where possible. I`ve been a long time member to other boards as well but left in the end because of politics, drama and b!tching over other members ideas and work. This place fits like a glove to me. That said, I am baffled why anyone would leave this place...? [S:D

Been here on and off for a number of years..trying to get my act together so I have another car project, but sometimes life gets in the way and things we love get put on the back burner! Great bunch of guys here and I have learned a lot from you...keep up the good work! Thanks for letting me be a part of this!

Wow Bob, I think I'm tearing up.....

I don't plan on going anywhere, this place is great. I'm planning on taking the Graham to it's first "real" showing on Canada day so if there's much of a turnout, I'll post some pics. (small town show, so don't get your hopes up!)

I came for the Rat Rods, I stayed for the People.[cl[cl

Same here bobw, best friends I've never met...(I think I just quoted Torchie ;))

I`ve been building all kinds of things all my life and that will probably go on till I die. I love seeing what others do or build and get inspired or help where possible. I`ve been a long time member to other boards as well but left in the end because of politics, drama and b!tching over other members ideas and work. This place fits like a glove to me. That said, I am baffled why anyone would leave this place...? [S:D

[cl[cl[cl

Many have come and gone. Some come only to say, "look at me", some realize they're in over their heads, others have drowned in the cesspool known as Facebook. :mad:

Since I joined this fraternity, numerous members with thousands of posts have gone. I hope the tides change and they return to the best site on the 'net... I mean, really, where else do you have rat rods, muscle cars, street rods, tractors, cat pictures and a BS lounge without profanity and b**ch-fighting?

Thank You, Tripper and all of you who keep me coming back

I belong to a few groups on FB but none do it for me like this site...
and yes, Thank you Tripper for all you guy's do....

I'm here. I belong to a few other sites but don't feel as welcome. I don't get much done on my truck. I like the encouragement and positive vibe here better than other sites. The helpfulness and good natured teasing are the best. I check in every day, some times quite a few times a day. I try to help when I can as does every one else. No one comes across as arrogant and uppity. I feel like this is close to family here so you're all stuck with me.

I too think this is the best site on the net. I usually check the site once or twice a day but just haven't had any time to contribute. The last 3 months has been crazy setting up the new propane company. This is the first weekend this year we got out to camp at our rv lot and relax, about six weeks later than usual. Kinda nice to be able to sit back with coffee and browse the whole forum with nothing nagging at me to get done. I'm here for the long haul, I just might have some quiet times.

Drop us a line once in a while, Sam! Your Olds and your pictures are two of the things that brought me here...

Edit: I forgot to thank you for the photo contests! Much appreciated I enjoyed them all!

I miss those too Doc. I was thinking this winter when I'm indoors more I'd like to at least start up the For Fun Picture Contest again.

All that stuff was supposed to be done 2 years ago, but life and more stuff gets in the way. Just recently had a big maple tree fall on the house. The wife though the Canadians were invading. No major loss, but it takes more time to deal with.

Same here bobw, best friends I've never met...(I think I just quoted Torchie ;))
I belong to a few groups on FB but none do it for me like this site...
and yes, Thank you Tripper for all you guy's do....

You did just quote me, fbp....:eek: :p :D
This is the place I go to when I'm bummed about my current lack of progress on my projects.
It's the place I go to first thing in the morning (ATB. After the Bathroom.) and last thing at night.(And sometimes in between :rolleyes:) .)
It's the place I go to when I want to see what real ingenuity and creativeness look like.
I want to be like all of you guys when I grow up.(For the most part.):eek: [ddd
Keep on keeping on......All of you. And thanks.
Torchie

You did just quote me, fbp....:eek: :p :D
This is the place I go to when I'm bummed about my current lack of progress on my projects.
It's the place I go to first thing in the morning (ATB. After the Bathroom.) and last thing at night.(And sometimes in between :rolleyes:) .)
It's the place I go to when I want to see what real ingenuity and creativeness look like.
I want to be like all of you guys when I grow up.(For the most part.):eek: [ddd
Keep on keeping on......All of you. And thanks.
Torchie

Me too Torchie, and in case I haven't said it thanks for all your inspiration,
when I get bummed about having to much to do and not enough time
for the play toys I'm reminded there is always someone else with struggles
of their own and I'm not alone...to quote you again ....keep on keeping on ...

Latest posts

Back