Giant Barn Find Collection

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

05snopro440

For your viewing pleasure (article and YouTube video linked):

https://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/classic-cars/50-car-barn-find-in-pennsylvania-is-a-dusty-gold-mine-of-detroit-iron/ar-BB105r9I?ocid=sf#image=BB105tIG|1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqHZE3gQcME

BB105DoT.img

BB105yWW.img

BB105Dpb.img

BB105m2X.img

BB105Dpt.img

BB105F1z.img

BB105r8R.img

BB105m3h.img

BB105tI6.img

BB105tI9.img

BB105Dq9.img

BB105r98.img

BB105Dqi.img

BB105Dqo.img

BB105AjR.img

BB105yYa.img

BB105DqA.img

BB105r9m.img

Last edited:
Not to speak ill of the dead, but guess I will anyway, the guy had a hoarding problem. A collector would try to take care of stuff, not pile garbage on it. At least they were in a building.

And here I thought this site was a positive place. I didn't think sharing a shop full of cool stuff would bring out negativity.

I didn't take it as negativity but he had some nice cars he obviously neglected! Imagine how much they'd be worth if he had taken care of them! Nice find for sure but I'm sure no offense was meant to you personally!

Toad

Snopro, nothing toward you [unless you're the one hoarding like that:D], it's just a shame that the previous owner didn't keep them up when he parked them. I hate to see anything left to neglect like that, even vehicles that I wouldn't have an interest in.

To tell the truth, it gets tougher as we get older. I have a couple plums in long term storage that I should likely let go of, myself. But, just maybe I will get the chance to pull them out and do something with them before the authorities take my driver's license away. With storage 5 hours from my current home, and a busy life here, it just gets more complicated. If I had a collection like this one, I'm not sure I wouldn't be overwhelmed. Anyway, its sad, but why it happens is a long story, I am sure. All are in new homes now it appears.

Latest posts

Back