Some sunrise pictures

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ho Hum

Typical Minnesota winter sunrise. Grey most days. This pic could be sunrise, noon or sunset. It doesn't matter. Depressing.

Attachments

• grey 001.jpg
    grey 001.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 21
I have a hagerty mag with that car on the cover!! very cool!!

here was one from this am cruising my wifes rt durango

Attachments

• 0123210743.jpg
    0123210743.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 16
Early walk in the neighbourhood on this beautiful cold morning.

Due Covid lock down the area where I live gets flooded with tourists in weekends... I understand people need to get out these days but MAN..... :mad:
The cars, the noise, the crap they leave behind, the agression I get to deal with when I think a thing or 2 about parking cars in my yard.... [S

I hate google.... there`s a really nice little piece of swampy nature half a mile from my place and google decided my farmhouse is the address... in Covid times... go figure. On a nice sunday this results in 100+ cars that dont belong here wrecking the gravel road we share and maintaine with 4 neighbours. Cant close the road because of our holiday guests. Google doesn`t give a rat`s a$$, so I guess we will just have to deal with it until this whole covid thing blows over....sorry, rant over.... :rolleyes:

Attachments

• IMGP6263.jpg
    IMGP6263.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 23
  • IMGP6256.jpg
    IMGP6256.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 20
  • IMGP6269.jpg
    IMGP6269.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 21
  • IMGP6265.jpg
    IMGP6265.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 20
Beautiful pics Dutch! Thanks for sharing, rant all you want I feel
your frustration....looks like you've been blessed with some of
natures beauty what a great place to clear the cobwebs.

lol...
thanks guys. yes, imho this is one of the most beautiful area`s in the country and I feel blessed to live in the centre of it.
Well... there you have it... everyone wants to see it.... :rolleyes:

One more... my neighbour, the 650+ yr old water powered linseed oil mill in the morning sun.

Attachments

• IMGP3748.jpg
    IMGP3748.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 24
Nice morning shots. My favorite part of just about every day.

Hey Dutch can a old fart and his bride come and see your beautiful scenery in an old '47 Dodge truck or an old '52 Willys truck with out ****ing you off?

Nice morning shots. My favorite part of just about every day.

Hey Dutch can a old fart and his bride come and see your beautiful scenery in an old '47 Dodge truck or an old '52 Willys truck with out ****ing you off?

oh absolutely ! I`ll even check your tire pressure and wash the windshield :D

oh absolutely ! I`ll even check your tire pressure and wash the windshield :D

I can understand your frustration with the tourists. Most have no respect for what it is that they there to see. Usually a bunch of well healed YUPPIES.

Here's what I was blessed with this morning when I was putting out feed for the cattle.

Kinda takes the sting out of all the gloom and doom going on in the world right now.

Attachments

• 1-1jpg.jpg
    1-1jpg.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 19

Latest posts

Back