have prize need contest

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We haven't had a photo contest for... awhile.

Rather than the usual barrage of Google images, I suggest those from personal collections... meaning you own the picture, shot it yourself, or have some connection to the photo.

Of course, you could always award it to the best looking doctor you know. :)

We haven't had a photo contest for... awhile.

Rather than the usual barrage of Google images, I suggest those from personal collections... meaning you own the picture, shot it yourself, or have some connection to the photo.

Of course, you could always award it to the best looking doctor you know. :)

Neat idea!

The problem i see with the photo idea is i think there are others here like me that wouldn't know how to pull an old black and white box camera photo out of a shoebox and post it. Then of course there is the agonizing over which foto should win. [S:D.

The problem i see with the photo idea is i think there are others here like me that wouldn't know how to pull an old black and white box camera photo out of a shoebox and post it. Then of course there is the agonizing over which foto should win. [S:D.

I used to scan them into the PC, now i just take a pic with the smart phone and crop it a little. But your right about picking just one [S

Latest posts

Back