new junk err goodies

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiny1

Callin' him Tiny is like callin' Dirty Harry a bea
the wife thinks I'm crazy i brought home another piece of junk as she calls it yesterday its a Suzuki side kick frame looked cool just had to have it don't know for what yet but ya never know:D

frame6.jpg

frame2.jpg

frame4.jpg

sounds like something i would do.....you think they would have married us if they knew we would be hauling all this cool stuff home? :D

Mine knew ahead of time...LOL...LOL...

That chassis already looks like it has been "Z'd" front and rear from the factory...
Little 4-banger up front, truck cab on it,
I'm thinkin here.....Yes that hurts...lemmie C
Factory Zuki wheels.....You could make an awsome little commuter ROD out of it....

I'm just tossin out ideas....

communter? who would have thought. communter and rod in the same sentence. i don't think most people can picture that. but then again, thats why this site is so great.

LOL it was free i couldn't pass it up:) I have a 20 r Toyota motor that would
work great in it. Been thinking today about making a home made t bucket with the yota motor and let her drive it lol

Truck cab

If you go with a truck cab you can mount the headlights on the shock towers and clean up the front of the frame horns
Put a flat six or four with standerd trans and use a old tractor grill
Man I need to stop dreaming about your ride and work on mine :D

Free stuff

I haul stuff home all the time and my wife finds me stuff to haul
She was talking to a guy at work about my cars and he gave her a 42 Ford
1ton with a flathead v8 and 4 speed just to get it out of his yard
and a pile of scrap metal :cool:

You can't stockpile too many spares, especially if you have the room. It's odd how tall those shock towers look on the chassis without the body attached.

Latest posts

Back