Rack And Pinion Cross Steer

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pablo

He talks to the tiki gods!
Hello all Pabllo here from KBC. have not posted much, it has been base ball season and my son has been playing every weekend and during the week.

Starting to mock up my front axle and I was wondering if any of you guys have used a rack and pinion for a cross steer aplication. I saw one on Speed way and I was thinking that a guy could get one form a wrecking yard and cut one side off and mount it to the frame? any input would be great

Thanks Pablo

Posie's

Hello all Pabllo here from KBC. have not posted much, it has been base ball season and my son has been playing every weekend and during the week.

Starting to mock up my front axle and I was wondering if any of you guys have used a rack and pinion for a cross steer aplication. I saw one on Speed way and I was thinking that a guy could get one form a wrecking yard and cut one side off and mount it to the frame? any input would be great

Thanks Pablo

Baseball, football, soccer season... I know the story. Definitely harder on the parents than the kids!!! I think Posie's also has a cross steering app in their catalogue. Good luck & let's see those pictures!!! ; - >

BoB

Hi Pablo! I too have seen it in Posies. "maval" rack and pinion. sorry, don't know much about it, but it looks like Mustang II parts to me.

Checkout www.myhiboy.com under rod repairs. Her name is Faith. She has a 32' Highboy that has a rack and pinion. The set-up was improperly installed by the previous owner. Pics show set-up and comments on the cars handling.

Latest posts

Back