Steak for lunch!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
Picked up 425lb of beautiful beef this morning & having steak for lunch. I raised this calf a lil longer than usual & the steaks came out beautifully marbled! Couldn't resist so I'm having one for lunch! Also got lots of sausage, summer sausage, 4 roasts & the best hamburger you've ever eaten! This feeds me, the wife, her sister & her son & my daughter for over a year & a half. BBQ season has begun at the ol Tripper's! [dr[dr[dr

BoB

Picked up 425lb of beautiful beef this morning & having steak for lunch. I raised this calf a lil longer than usual & the steaks came out beautifully marbled! Couldn't resist so I'm having one for lunch! Also got lots of sausage, summer sausage, 4 roasts & the best hamburger you've ever eaten! This feeds me, the wife, her sister & her son & my daughter for over a year & a half. BBQ season has begun at the ol Tripper's! [dr[dr[dr

BoB

Dang Tripper!... best hamburger you've ever eat'n. Wow! Gonna test run my grill today.

My neighbors think I'm nuts. I'm out there in the snow barbecuing. Lol, enjoy!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM .................

giphy.gif

Love me some good beef! I've got room to raise some, but nowhere to get it processed anymore. Last place went out of business a few years back and I don't know of another nowhere around.

And no, I can't do it myself. I wouldn't have a clue where to start, and for sure wouldn't know how to cut it up!

I've got room for a couple of them, however the wife would name them and make pets of them. Knowing my wife they would die from old age because she could never send them to the slaughter house:(:(

I've got room for a couple of them, however the wife would name them and make pets of them. Knowing my wife they would die from old age because she could never send them to the slaughter house:(:(

Had that problem in the past but finally found the solution! I name the one we're gonna butcher... T-bone! Never had any problem after I started that! [ddd

BoB

Latest posts

Back