Accuair Suspension Closed

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

05snopro440

Not sure if everyone saw, on Accuair's Facebook page they made a post on April 2nd along with a further explanation yesterday that as of April 2nd they're closed for good. They made good stuff, so it's sad to see.

And they probably won’t be the only one. Word on the HAMB is that Offy is in trouble, too. Lots of small companies of all kinds aren’t going to survive a month or two of being closed and no sales....

The no sales part is probably more because of large suppliers like Summit and Speedway with products in their warehouse. When sales drop, Offenhauser and others likely won't see orders pop back up until long after things open back up.

Money is tight for a lot of people. When the choice is food or parts it isn't hard to figure what to buy.

I installed an accuair system last year and had nothing but problems with it. At the beginning of last year they had to switch manufacturers of their products and got way behind. Then they had to rush the new manufacturer which then screwed up a bunch of stuff. Their customer service was slow because they were overloaded with calls. They were not very helpful. Their Endo tank was cool but the management system was junk. It really sucks because they just released all new stuff to manage their systems. Good ideas poor management in my opinion. I was a dealer for them and every time I called I had a different rep that I was dealing with. A customer off the street could call in and get better service than I could

I have to disagree somewhat.
My wife had a 27 year old floor covering company that couldn't survive the last recession.
We had great employees and paid them for two years with little company revenue.
The people and other companies we done business with, just stopped buying anything.
The mistake we made, ended up draining all of our retirement savings and we ended up having to file bankruptcy for over $500,000.00
I'm not crying about it but, I am whining a little :p

I have to disagree somewhat.
My wife had a 27 year old floor covering company that couldn't survive the last recession.
We had great employees and paid them for two years with little company revenue.
The people and other companies we done business with, just stopped buying anything.
The mistake we made, ended up draining all of our retirement savings and we ended up having to file bankruptcy for over $500,000.00
I'm not crying about it but, I am whining a little :p

With whom are you disagreeing?

Latest posts

Back