2021 - taking stock!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
Well... nearly finished with my coupe so I thought I'd take stock of my options! I've had a Baby Hemi sitting around waiting for it's chance so I thought I'd take a look at it this morning & took the ID off the block. D502... 1954 Dodge Red Ram 241. Seriously thinking about building something like this (see attached)! Engine would have to be exposed though! :D

BoB

Attachments

• Crosley RPU.jpg
    Crosley RPU.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 34
Cool! A topless Crosley wagon. Everyone needs a roadster/topless hot rod. That baby hemi will look good in there.

On all the baby Hemis, check and make sure the cam is good. They're impossible to buy so ya have to have them reground. Unless your engine is already rebuilt.
331, 354 and 392 are available from Hot Heads.

On all the baby Hemis, check and make sure the cam is good. They're impossible to buy so ya have to have them reground. Unless your engine is already rebuilt.
331, 354 and 392 are available from Hot Heads.

Iron, I bought this motor from a UDS member & it was a runner! He pulled it out of a project to slam in a big block! Haven't started it since I got it but I want to work on getting it running shortly!

BoB

Latest posts

Back