cant post photos

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pablo

He talks to the tiki gods!
Hey guys / gals I have tried to post somephotos but I just get an error message. any body got any ideas on what I am doing wrong?

Pablo

Resize!

Hey guys / gals I have tried to post somephotos but I just get an error message. any body got any ideas on what I am doing wrong?

Pablo

Pablo,
Size limits are 1000 x 1000 pixels & I think 250K max size! Here are Flatbroke's instrructions on how to resize...

Open a folder of your pictures.
put the curser on one pic at a time to see what size they are.(max size here is 1000 X 10000)
If larger than max size, right click on the pic.
Scroll down to "open with"
Click on paint and that pic will open up.
(TOP LEFT CORNER) click on image
scroll down and click on "resize"
Two highlighted boxes will show 100% X100% (I had to cut mine down to 61% X 61%) yours may be different.
(TOP RIGHT HAND CORNER) click the red "X" to close
POP-UP appears, click save
then you can move on to the next pic

BoB

My picture post test
marks pictures 018.JPG

ez way use photo bucket then copy link. next come back to thread. click on the yellow envalope above (5th one from the end if you point the mouse arrow on it it says insert image) a blue box appears explorer user prompt in the blank space a blue http:// is flashing hit Delete button and paste the link from Photobucket hit ok and there you have instant pictures no size limit.

Latest posts

Back