I've been a member here for over 3 years. Time for an introduction.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

8literbeater

I've been pretty quiet on here, just sitting back and observing, trying to learn.

I have a project I've been working on here outside of Phoenix for almost 4 years. Well if I had been working on it for 4 years it would have been done 3 1/2 years ago, but we all know how that goes. I actually want to finish this thing and not let it get away like so many fish tend to do. So I'm trying to be more active with the community of car-building so that I hopefully will stay on track. Otherwise, I might end up buying a new gun, adding a new pilot rating to my license, or just general laziness.

I like original things, so it's hard for me to get excited about anything with a Chevy 350 in it, unless it's a...wait, no they're just boring. I have a 59 Chevy pickup with a lot of my younger years put into it, and a few of my later younger years. (I'm only 30.) It is my 8 liter beater.

I also think that there's only certain applications for automatic transmissions that really seem right. So many times I'm disappointed to see a TH350 in a bad ass rod. Not that it's wrong, it just isn't right for me.

This is starting to resemble a creepy single's ad so I'm gonna let it go now.

To the people I know here- You probably never thought I'd speak up, did you?

lurkers

you lurkers are coming out more & more [cl

l could NOT keep quite minutes for 5 minutes, let alone 4 years.

l'd welcome ya, but ya been here a long time, so please post up some pic of yer stuff.

Later:cool:

With all due respect, what the hell 3 years and only 7 posts [S
Welcome lurker from what you would consider a newbie :D

Jim

Latest posts

Back