just some fun pix

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
80-blow_5b2f36c3dccc58ed4703f1c1f9705bd586785e41.jpg

Once upon a time, I landed a job as a millwright at a food processing plant. The foreman then asked one more question, "How many crescent wrenches do you have?" I said, "All sizes from 4" to 15"." Then he said, "Leave them at home."
I guess he didn't know about this particular use. :D

Once upon a time, I landed a job as a millwright at a food processing plant. The foreman then asked one more question, "How many crescent wrenches do you have?" I said, "All sizes from 4" to 15"." Then he said, "Leave them at home."
I guess he didn't know about this particular use. :D

I went to college to be a shop teacher. The few things I remember are: Beer is good, girls are crazy, and Crescent wrench is a brand name. It is an open end adjustable wrench.:D

I went to college to be a shop teacher. The few things I remember are: Beer is good, girls are crazy, and Crescent wrench is a brand name. It is an open end adjustable wrench.:D
Yes, Sir. You are quite correct. I even had to refer to it as such in Freightliner service manuals when I was writing them. So, no matter what we call it, leave it home. :D

Dr. C. Some gems there.

First pic obviously went to Michigan on an athletic scholarship.

e-man, That bike racer is unbelievable. Ever watch the Isle of Man races?

Latest posts

Back