'32 Chevy Coupe gets a haircut...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me neither....but been having this issue a lot....

Thanks again everyone! I am moving to a larger shop on February 1st so some more projects are definitely on deck. 6,000 square feet is gonna let me stretch my legs a bit! [ddd

Not sure why the pics aren't working for ya Sarge. [S

But holy Crap BED...6000 sq ft....that should give you more than a little wiggle room.... [cl can I store some of stuff there?? lol... :D

But holy Crap BED...6000 sq ft....that should give you more than a little wiggle room.... [cl can I store some of stuff there?? lol... :D

Haha why do I keep hearing that question?? :mad: Actually I am sharing the space with a couple buddies so it isn't ALL mine, but we work together really well. We have shared our current 3500 sq.ft. warehouse space for the past 7 years and things have gone great. We are just slowly outgrowing it as we acquire bigger/better shop equipment, tools, etc. The new shop is a lot more user friendly, has plumbed air, 3 phase electric, trolleys on I-beams AND our own spray booth. :D I'm pretty excited, just dread moving all this stuff! :eek:

Sounds great man....

At least you've got some help from the rest of the crew there....imagine making that move on your own....good luck in the new digs....[cl

I really love all the body lines on those early 30s Chevys especially the lines on the a pillars... you did an excellent job with the hair cut

Hard to tell now, but it took a LOT of work to get the reveal back together on the A-pillar, lining it up correctly with the driprail...

10831727_841880172499921_1410894227_a.jpg

Yep, lots of work for one small area.

You know it Skip. Space always seems to be a relative thing with how much stuff you have! Haha. However with this move I am trying to really keep everything shop or immediate project related. Long term & junk storage really eats away at workspace and brings down morale.

Latest posts

Back