Bonneville 2015

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Got Rust?

I'm planning on doing this trip again I know it's the dark winter weather outside, but my trip planning is already underway, wanted to do the official/un-offishial sign up here.
Who else is heading to the salt this year?

Lake bonneville

Utah summers can be wet. A few years ago we traveled 500 miles and it was flooded. You need to check the weather every day when it's getting close. USFRA as well as SCTA runs events there in late summer -fall.

I did get a bit "moist" last year, but was still great trip, everybody camped out in the parking lots waiting to be able to run gave a guy some real interesting people to talk to from all over the world, working on there cars, hanging around.

Utah summers can be wet. A few years ago we traveled 500 miles and it was flooded. You need to check the weather every day when it's getting close. USFRA as well as SCTA runs events there in late summer -fall.

Well, last year I checked the SCTA website every day and they never mentioned the lake was flooded and did not cancel the event until 10 in the morning and I got there at 11. I still plan to go back, not sure if this year or not.

I'd love to make a haul that would put me back out there at the right tone to catch a event.

Latest posts

Back