Bonneville salt flats in 2015

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picture of the salt taken today is looking good, but things like weather can still mess up the whole thing. Will look forward to a good report on 7/20,

local news !

We are about 300 niles north of Bonneville but our local news still keeps us informed , and all the wet weather up here is making it difficult to plan on when to cut the hay before it gets too old to bring a good sale price.

Hate to here that.
A friend of mine Gary Hart, has a record in a 53 Stude of 241 and has ran 249 with it.
Lost a turbo on the record run the next day and was only able to get 235 out of it.
speedweek2006_039.jpg

hart_stude_small_001.jpg

Well, that sucks! My whole summer has been planned around going to Bonneville. I have all of my time off schedule for then and have been pinching pennies and saving all of my fun money for it.

This might mean nice gauge sets for the Dodge truck and my daughter's land cruiser project.

I was thinking about a a back up trip to do, and things are ready if something shows up. But everything else seems like tofue on a cracker when I really ordered a rib-eye steak.

Latest posts

Back