BLACKTOP BASH #4 - October 17th - Lewisburg, OH

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Eyed Devil

Devil's Advocate
It's back again!!!

Come join us for our annual show / open house / party extravaganza... Live bands and DJ music throughout the day. The grill will be fired up and ready to go - Get yer belly full and see some cool rides. Hot rods, customs, motorcycles of all kinds - there's a little bit of everything throughout the course of the day... Check out the shop as well as other vendors and what they have to offer. Painters & pinstripers will be working throughout the day. Lots of door prizes and cool junk to give away, and of course there is always some rubber sacrificed to the god of speed... This is a fun, laid-back type of event open to anyone who wants to come out for a good time. No admission fee, so bring yer broke ass and have some fun!!! See ya there!

BlacktopBash.jpg

This Saturday! 10/17/09
The Scroungers CC is heading out to see our brothers from The Road Devils at the Blacktop Bash. If you are south of Cincy OH and you want to cruise up with us, club member or not meet us at UDF in Bellevue Ky at 10:00 am for gas up. We will leave there @ 10:05 sharp and head up I-75 north .
Next stop will be at the rest area north of the I-275 loop on I-75 to pick up Some of the guys from the Ohio Valley Falcons Club. We should be pulling in 10:35 to 10:40. If you are around that area you can jump in then.
Next stop will be the Burger King up by Dayton Ohio to meet up with the Ohio Chapter of the Scroungers. We will meet there @ 11:00 So if you are in Dayton and want to jump in meet us there.
Burger King
352 E National Rd
Vandalia , OH 45377 Map
THE SOUTH SIDE OF RT40 IN VANDALIA,OH
ABOUT 2 OR 3 BLOCKS WEST OF I-75

From there we are heading on to the Blacktop Bash!

Latest posts

Back