Hiatus...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Eyed Devil

Devil's Advocate
Hey there fellas. I know I haven't contributed much lately so I figured I should check in. Not that it really affects anyone anyways, but I've been taking a little sebatical from online life lately. It's definitely been a positive thing. Not only that but I have been busier than a one-legged man in a Georgia ass-kicking contest with work and life in general. I am setting up some projects for the winter though, and getting a newfound automotive fire lit under my behind. I will check in again soon. I hope everyone is doing well and building better.

Take care...

-Benny

Well you may rub some people like 30 grit soaked in gas [ddd But your straight forward take on things has been missed. Good to hear you got a fire going.

Just noticed yesterday you hadn't made any comments for a month or so. Though maybe you'd found greener horses to beat.

I noticed you were AWOL. Was going to start a thread searching for you. But I figured you were teaching a course in Diplomacy at the local Community College and were too busy to visit good old RRR.:D

I'm glad you checked in and am looking forward to more of your hot rod building expertise.[cl

Latest posts

Back