Tesla truck... WHAT were they thinking?!?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They just showed the truck on Today show
Broke 2 windows and said he has 140,000 orders for this $40,000.00 abomination

40K is the base price!

"The starting price for this electric truck is going to be $39,900, and Tesla is taking pre-orders now with just $100 down. The sub-$40k model comes with RWD, a single motor and has the EPA-estimated 250+ miles of range, while a dual-motor AWD option ups the range to 300+ for an extra $10,000, and adding yet another $10k gets you a tri-motor AWD Cybertruck with the max towing capacity and range for just under $70,000. Self-driving features, of course, are a $7,000 option."

ae6LaFt.jpg

Do you really want a vehicle with unbreakable windows?

You're in an accident and the truck is twisted so the doors won't open. How do you get out?

Do you really want a vehicle with unbreakable windows?

You're in an accident and the truck is twisted so the doors won't open. How do you get out?

That was my thinking too. If they're unbreakable, how do you get in during an accident. My dad was a volunteer firefighter for many years and they had a jaws of life unit. I think it makes me think of those situations (when we were kids we went with him on calls occasionally). I know the firemen often have tools to break in when civilians don't, but you can't always wait that long.

It's the main reason I dislike suicide doors as well.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back