My Dodge Bros coupe!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I try to do as much as I can on my coupe every day but honey dos have throttled me back lately but I did sneak this in yesterday... keyed hot wire & ground! Next... wiring up the light bulbs! Will hook up senders when I get there! :D

BoB

Attachments

• wires.jpg
    wires.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 32
Things are gittin' serious at the Undead Sleds Speed Shop... I'm working on the kick panels to locate my wiring harness & changing the oil/filter in the big Nailhead! Can't wait to hear the big beast fire back up!!! [ddd[ddd[ddd

BoB

It's hot as blue blazes here in Tejas so I've been workin' in the mornings & evenings. Just about have the interior mocked up & started a lil work on the body sanding etc. It'll be satin gold (like the firewall) on the bottom & the top will be big metal flaked candy apple red! I can see it in mind's eye... can't wait to drive it!!! [dr

BoB

Attachments

• dacoupe.jpg
    dacoupe.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 34
So I've been working on this build for a while & sometimes I get bored with the part I'm working on so I skip to another task to keep from getting burned out. I tell myself it all has to get done so that keeps me moving forward. Just about have the interior the way I want it so I decided to pull out the roof section Big Irish gave me to fill in the hole in the roof & I started working on the grill shell. The big block Walker radiator I'm using is much wider than the orig grill shell so I'm splicing it to fit! This helps me from getting bored... which is a constant for me!

Attachments

• panel.jpg
    panel.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 23
  • roof.jpg
    roof.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 23
  • grillshell.jpg
    grillshell.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 27
Looking Great.[cl :D :cool:
I understand the need to keep from getting bored.
It's what happens when you are born with a curious mind.:eek: [ddd
[P [P [P
Torchie

I'm using my old BB Walker radiator on this build & had to widen the grill shell 2"! Got that just about done & took the radiator to the shop today to get a thorough cleaning & new filler neck to come out the back of the top tank instead of the top. Should get that back next week sometime!

BoB

Attachments

• grill2.jpg
    grill2.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 33
  • grill1.jpg
    grill1.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 30

Latest posts

Back