Another thoughts and prayers thread, this time for me

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the blood clot is slowly going away. What what caused the blood blood clot something I didn't want to hear covid Two false negative test tested today positive. Apparently my immunity had worn off. From my description of when I was sick last January last year I had it then before they know what it was.. funny fine I feel better today than I did yesterday and they hadn't changed my medicine too much. Oh and in the middle of all this I passed a small kidney stone too. They they are going to give me the plasma treatment like they did my wife. The covid apparently when it pierced my lung lining caused it to bleed just a little and create a blood clot so that's what more the blood got come from. Sorry this is cryptic you'll just have to read between the lines this speech to text Bill does okay but it's not perfect. When I get back home I have got a week's worth of tails to tell you.

WHOA!!!!!!! Dang Bama... you're one tuff rascal! Hang in there & you know we're all pullin' for ya!!! :eek:

BoB

Sound like the Docs should write you up in the New England Journal of Medicine. Get well quick, Bama.

Last edited:
Covid test was a false positive. Still have pneumonia and possible blood clot. Currently on strong blood thinners.

Really glad it wasn't Covid but be very careful. My ex-father-in-law was on heavy blood thinners, fell & hit his head, started bleeding & bled out!

BoB

Latest posts

Back