How much did you pay for fuel today ??$$??$$

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$4.09 .......

Was 4.17 when I got home from TN.... dropped to 4.09 yesterday about 7pm.... never got above 3.84 on the way home... how does gas drop from 4.17 to 4.09 within hours...???? [S

Isn't it funny..... if you remember a few years back the prices did the same thing.....almost hit 4 bucks a gallon or slightly more... everyone was selling off their big cars, suv's and pickups buying smaller fuel efficent cars..... when they did, and the auto makers were making tons of smaller cars and money.........all of a sudden the high prices fell..... back down to 2.39 a gallon..... could we be experiencing another ploy on the part of the governement to force us to sell off our "gas guzzlers" and buy new cars??? Hummmm... and the plot thickens....[ddev

This is funny because this also coincides with the "cash for clunkers" BS......... also right around the time GM and the banks were getting bailed out (or shortly after). So take this into effect... Big car companies failing... banks failing... oil companies failing (let's not forget the BP spill) national debt and military spending at an all time high. THEY screw up and WE pay for it.

On the flip side I don't hear anyone bitching about the fact that milk has gone up over $1 the past year (around here almost $4 a gallon for milk), chicken and beef are at an all time high, my damn cigarettes have gone up at least $2 in the past couple of years, coffee is ridiculous and we were all too close to cutting government worker pay and benefits.

We are getting hit HARD in every aspect plain and simple and I don't see it changing anytime soon.:eek:

By the way... it's about $3.80/gallon here yesterday.

the last thing i put gas in was my probe it took $38 to fill it that was last month now im running on E so im going to have to fill it up again at least i get decent mileage out of her it would be better if id turn the boost down and didnt have such a heavy foot lol

i dont pay any attention to gas prices it makes me sick when i do

$3.63 last night in Sevierville TN. Still a lot of $$$$

2011-05-05_19-39-01_486.jpg

Listened to an economical analyst today on the radio. He feels as though gas will come down in price, possibly by memorial day! Boy I hope he's right.

$3.83 for regular today! As oil goes up they raise the price asap! As it goes down... they take their sweet time! Either way it's all a big rip off. I used to think the government was just letting us use up all the cheap foreign oil but now I think they want to keep the price of gas high to get us to conserve. Get it up to $5 a gallon & u'll *really* see some conservation!!! [ddd[ddd[ddd

BoB

Finally went down from $3.98 to $3.75 here today! And they wonder why our economy sucks right now. They're sucking us dry! :mad:

Rattler

Latest posts

Back