Hunnert Car Pile Up Pics

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam_Fear

Brother Rat
posted up the pics I took - tight crowd and I had serious camera issues so ditched about 1/2 the pics. Also only was there about 2 hrs so I was speed walking and not even stopping while taking pictures!

Still nearly 400 pics to look at - Enjoy.

http://s527.photobucket.com/albums/cc353/SamFear/HunnertCarPU09/

IMGP0814.jpg

THANKS! loved 'em all.......i can't imagine how cool that show would have been........

wished we had somethin like that down here in arkansas

Ditto on all the above! Great pics Sam!! One engine stood out from all the rest. What in the heck was that engine with the large circular fan and shroud mounted next to the block??? Looked like a heavy equipment engine??? Really different that's for sure!

Thunder

Thanks sam for posting up your pictures... i put my gf in charge of the camera.. looked through when we got home.. she took 16 pictures..? haha women..

It was a great show though.. the turn out was crazy...just wished it was warmer.. it was like 84 last year and 44 this year..

Thanks sam for posting up your pictures... i put my gf in charge of the camera.. looked through when we got home.. she took 16 pictures..? haha women...

That's funny! Sounds like something my wife would do - unless it was vacation pics, then I'd have 275 pics and I'd have to pose for each one.

I took over 700 pics, but I only had my long lens so it made it difficult to get full pics and added to the light problem. So many were so blurry they were useless. And many were mostly of butts (not intentional!!!). Even alot of what I posted are iffy at best. Just didn't have time :(

I missed alot of cars, some because there were so many people there was absolutely no way to get a clear shot - especially near the concessions.

I posted everything I took.

I had 2 4gig cards with me. Only used one. I'll try harder next show. :p

That industrial motor - don't know what the heck it was - never got a chance to go back and check it out. Looked to be a diesel (I4?)

I love how everybody showed up knowing their rods would get dirty. Thanks so much for the pics. I missed a test and had to drop a class because of all those. :) Roll Tide!

I took over 700 pics, but I only had my long lens so it made it difficult to get full pics and added to the light problem. So many were so blurry they were useless. And many were mostly of butts (not intentional!!!). Even alot of what I posted are iffy at best. Just didn't have time :(

I missed alot of cars, some because there were so many people there was absolutely no way to get a clear shot - especially near the concessions.

I posted everything I took.

I had 2 4gig cards with me. Only used one. I'll try harder next show. :p

That industrial motor - don't know what the heck it was - never got a chance to go back and check it out. Looked to be a diesel (I4?)

I thought it looked like something along those lines. Seems like it would be awful heavy to be of any real value for road travel.

Thanks for the info.

T1

Latest posts

Back