How much did you pay for fuel today ??$$??$$

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is no question that ethanol free gas gives WAY better milage than gas with it in there. The cost becomes a factor though. When I filled up my roadster before the drags I bought some 90 octane Sunoco pure gas and it was $ 3.99 a gallon when 93 octane with ethanol was $ 3.65. I didn't do the math to see if the increased milage would offset the extra .34 cents a gallon, but maybe it does. I know the fuel system sure likes it better without ethanol eating up stuff inside.

Don

$3.15/ gallon today. Glad the Suburban wasn't too thirsty, only $64 worth. Sheesh, good thing I traded a bunch of extra stuff for it! Now lets see what the holidays bring.

$3.31 a gal. And the gas is getting worse. My truck went from 18 MPG about two months ago to 13 MPG now. It been like that for three tank fulls.

we are down to 1.24 a liter was up to 1.31 for diesel havnt filled up with gas gas in a lonnng time pretty sure it was 1.27 but ill notice more once i get my "black betty" on the road lol

it's the crap ethanol.....

$3.31 a gal. And the gas is getting worse. My truck went from 18 MPG about two months ago to 13 MPG now. It been like that for three tank fulls.

doesn't pay to buy anything other than good name brand locations and known fuel type.....If I buy gas at Kroger or Speedway, I get 14 city with my F150 if I buy BP or Mobil or Sunoco I get 16.5 to 17.....gotta be the additives and the amount....not supposed to use over 10% ethonol but I wonder....anyone having fuel seal or hose issues????

Last night Dan and I took our hot rods to dinner and we paid $ 4.21.9 for premium ! :eek: Looks like that little break we had for a few months is over. :mad:

They were saying on the radio the other day prices won't be dropping soon because the oil companies are in the process of switching over from their winter blend to a summer blend. Not sure what that has to do with the Southern States, but that is what they said.

I'll tell you something else........gas today is going through our motors like water. I know how much gas milage I get usually and it is way below that now. My Son was commenting about the same thing, he is getting much worse milage now.

If I would have won that Mega lottery I could have filled up my tank for a change.

Don

$4.29 regular
$4.63 Premium
$4.19 Diesel
15 miles down the road
$4.02 regular
$4.23 Premium
$3.99 Diesel
Pays to fill at home

Latest posts

Back