younger guy from kansas

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatt ratt

hey everyone, i am from salina, kansas and i currently have a 41 ford 3/4 or 1 ton dually. not 100% sure on it. also have a 54 ford f100. both are projects in the work and starting to look at a 51 ford delivery. currently a member at another site that shall remain nameless but i think everyone knows which one it is. coming over so i can follow a build that i saw on there and that person came here along with a few other wise builders. married with 2 girls. they both like working on the trucks too. got to start them young. other than that i am happy to be on here and will be asking question soon if i cant find a related thread.[cl

FR,
Welcome to the forum & I guess u know the routine... we need us some pictures! Make u're self @ home & feel free 2 join rat in!!! :D:D:D

BoB

Welcome flattratt. If your dad and grandpa do some work for CarpetOne in Spirit Lake, then there's a very high probability that they laid the carpets in my house about a year ago. You're definitely gonna like it here!

not sure

Welcome flattratt. If your dad and grandpa do some work for CarpetOne in Spirit Lake, then there's a very high probability that they laid the carpets in my house about a year ago. You're definitely gonna like it here!

i dont know if they do work for them, they mainly work for sid and sam's and i think snooks. they use to do almost all the work for lundstroms furniture before it closed. i cant even begin to think of all the houses i have been in since i use to go on jobs with them. they taught me a lot but the ex wife kept all my flooring tools when we got divorced. oh well, can always buy new tools. its the less expensive route than keeping that wife. lol

Welcome, I also am barely newer than you.

Looks like you like the duallies as well.

Only problem with this forum is there isn't enough time in the day to read through all the great builds.

tell me about it, it seems like this site is a lot more active than the other one i still post on. i posted a question two days ago and have almost 100 views and no one seems to have an answer. so here i am. devouring info as much as the wife will let me. she knows i love the classics and she wants to me to get as much info as i can before i do something. i think she is afraid that i will mess something up and have to spend more money. lol

Welcome Ks boy, your one lucky guy living in Salina-I go to Salina every July
for three days of the best show and Drag in the mid west. KKOA Lead Sled Show ever been to it? what a blast!! [dr [cl

Welcome to the site Flatt Ratt!!!! I haven't been doing much at the other site!!!! This one is so much better, by a long shot!!!! Hey I also got Donuts1 to get his buld thread going over here!!!!!!!!

Glad to see you made it over here finally!! Welcome from NorthEast Kansas!!!!

Welcome Ks boy, your one lucky guy living in Salina-I go to Salina every July
for three days of the best show and Drag in the mid west. KKOA Lead Sled Show ever been to it? what a blast!! [dr [cl

went to my first one this past year. i have only been in salina for a year or so. i will upload pics that i took from the drags. a few nice rats were there. sadly i wont be home for the show and drags this year. duty calls.

Latest posts

Back