younger guy from kansas

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
teaser

having issues uploading some of my pics so here is a teaser from the salina lead sled / drags.

Attachments

• p_00096.jpg
    p_00096.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 13
Very cool! Good to have you here - welcome. Salina huh? I've spent alot of time over that way growing up. I lived 40 miles away in Junction City, but please don't hold it against me. I left the "little ghetto on the plains" 23 years ago and never looked back. Your probably familiar with Easy Jacks Salvage Yard out off of I-70 right? I sure miss that place! A little bit of heaven to me - at least it used to be. I bet there's still some awesome treasures in that place. Not cheap, but still there.

Keep the pics coming.

Thunder

Very cool! Good to have you here - welcome. Salina huh? I've spent alot of time over that way growing up. I lived 40 miles away in Junction City, but please don't hold it against me. I left the "little ghetto on the plains" 23 years ago and never looked back. Your probably familiar with Easy Jacks Salvage Yard out off of I-70 right? I sure miss that place! A little bit of heaven to me - at least it used to be. I bet there's still some awesome treasures in that place. Not cheap, but still there.

Keep the pics coming.

Thunder

i definately know where Easy Jacks is, i pass it every day going to work. i drive to the ghetto on the plains everyday. part of being in the military. they still have quite few diamonds in the rough. i am looking at a 51 ford delivery from there. $900 and it looks decent. i really should see if the old man that owns the place or his son will let me walk around and take pics. might bring some business in for them. i really wish they had a website but sadly they dont. i would even help them build it for some parts. lol. some prices are high but thats for almost complete rides and from snooping around here i am starting to think they are deals. i havent bought anything there yet but they have been helpful when i have asked questions. i will post more pics soon. i think my photos were to big (file size) to upload. i will double check tonight and might start the build thread on my dually. the 54 will start hopefully next week.

Howdy Flatt, pull up a chair, srpay on some bulls**t repellent an join the crowd, some purdy good ole boys lurk round here, with excellent build skills as you'll see.. Good havin ya aboard. I live east of ya some. Oh ditto on the pics...... Lets see em....:D

build thread started

i posted some pics of my dually truck with the theme i am going with. i only put a few pics up but its under Lil Rig Rat[cl

Latest posts

Back