Chop FAIL

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam_Fear

Brother Rat

Attachments

• 00Q0Q_28UNDSTaSIq_600x450.jpg
    00Q0Q_28UNDSTaSIq_600x450.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 74
It takes something special to be able to make a car look like it's been through a fire... not everyone can do that
WOW SAM FINALLY SOMEONE PUTS THE PIC UP before the ad expires :D

The only one of those I ever liked was one I saw years ago with a Carson removable top on it. It actually made a pretty smooth custom, but this one is just bad. Looks all squished down.

Don

There is a reason that certain cars are not customized and the early 50's Mopars seem to be a prime example of that.
Don. Here is a pic of a Barris done 53 Plymouth that I would be proud to own. A clone of it was being done but i don't know how far along they got.
There is a 49 Plymouth for sale near me and evey time I see it I think of cutting off the roof. Chopping the winshield a bit and doing a Carson style top.

As for the car on CL....... That's the crap that gives all of us a bad name.:eek:
Torchie.

Attachments

• P1300115-vi.jpg
    P1300115-vi.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 34
I've got this image in my mind of the guy with a maniacle smile, intense facus, tongue sticking out a little... and he lights the fuses on his tnt one... by...one....

Latest posts

Back