Underslung 1932 chevrolet

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Skotty.I have been following the build there.Go ahead and post the build here.

You wont get all the drama that you see there on the underslung.
Pictures are always welcome.

Hey Scotty. Your underslung has intriged me for quite a while. I was looking at it on the KB a while back. I even made up a 'no drop' axle for a 40 Binder frame to give one a shot. Thought I might flip the frame..

I just can't hardly wade through the HAMB though. I got to page 5 and decided life was too short:p.

I don't want to put you out, but if ya could post a couple progress shots here or on KB, I'd be gratefull, Thanks for showing your work, I think you're doing great with it.

PA41

hey i have seen some of your work over at kb, but i don't travel that path any more-- too much drama for a baptist preacher:rolleyes:
i tried to look thru your build on the hamb, but it seems that every thing i look at over there is degraded or badmouthed too much..... not much drama here, and NO overopinionated - know- it - alls... i want to encourage posting the entire build here and spend some time with these rodders great people, good advice, cool cars, and lots of encouragement (if needed)

thanks for the welcome i ll get to posting some pics tonight. i love the hamb, all i can say is that there is always some one who will hate you for what you are, what you do, how you look, what you build. i really can careless. i build visions that i have in my head. a little guidance is appreciated, some choose to be malicious. these people i have little tolerance for.

this build is in memory of my mother who passed away in NOV 2007. so i would like to have it finished before that date this year. i could have taken the same route as every one else but choose not to. dont get me wrong i also own a model A. i love traditional cars and i love customs. alot of people have a hard time seeing past the underslung and the air ride. i guess its just too bad for them... on with the show!

l_d4720f1b3cd57f0bd21a406eabd93f89.jpg

l_83cac30c27a014d9bb84394bdd967886.jpg

l_823f5eded8a376f520bdb4a3e09a9238.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back