Time To Start Another (48 FORD)

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad-Fabber

Its a new year and its time to start another project
This one kin-da found mea friend needed a rearend for parts
and a trade was made for a 48 ford cab with doors
So with that and frame from a 75 ford truck and a
mill from a 86 LTD the parts hunt is almost over
I'll try to keep everybody posted on my progress
This one should be fun ;)

SANY0049.jpg

SANY0050.jpg

SANY0053.jpg

z"ing made easy, :cool: rockon man looks like ya got it headen your way,, hey by the way, its amazing how a new rotor button can solve a little problem like, NO FIRE!!! lol:D red truck fixed, never under estimate the power of the rotor button

Last edited:
lots of cleaning and a little paint

SANY0056.jpg

I-beams.jpg

now if I could only talk someone into cleaning the other half

That's gonna look great Mad-fabber! I hope your gonna leave the patina alone on that cab? It looks awesome!! I thought my cab had a lot of character with all it's rust and natural patina but yours is amazing!!

Thunder1

51 f1 Ford

hey man ,, looks like ya got some help!!!,, thats gonna be cool,,, maybe coming to see ya on tuesday,,, i got her arrunning, be doing test drives this weekends,,, if ya looking for anything ya need let me know i am going down to the secret stash,, to get some more parts!!!

did i say that its looks killer,, i like the ride height!talk to ya later!!!

dang dude you are rockin on!!!!

hey if ya need anymore tubing,Square ,let me know talked to kelly he said 5 bucks a stick.. try to come see ya,,, been driving mine around,, test rides,,, maybe this week if the snow dont come!!! later!!

been awile I had to shut the shop down
to build a prop for VBS but now its
back to work yaaaaa

SANY0175.jpg

SANY0174.jpg

Latest posts

Back