1-2 ton trucks

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilgription

I recently purchased a 52 1 1/2 ton truck for my build and i need some inspiration. My thought were to build it with the original frame and axles . Anybody got any pictures of 1- 2ton rats ?

dang rev.... mine didnt make the cut

http://www.ratrodsrule.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9479

ill warn you man it would be far easier to just swap smaller axles in to your build...

sorry bout that corpo, i hate the search engine on when i was looking it up , i could find any thing on f3 size truck , i just remember one of the guy messed with snowmobiles and these to builds was what i found!!! hey i didnt even put mine on here it started out as a 1 1/2 , guess that dont count since it ended up a 1/2 ton!:D

sorry bout that corpo, i hate the search engine on when i was looking it up , i could find any thing on f3 size truck , i just remember one of the guy messed with snowmobiles and these to builds was what i found!!! hey i didnt even put mine on here it started out as a 1 1/2 , guess that dont count since it ended up a 1/2 ton!:D

haha.. i was just messin rev

Don't mean to take anything away from the others but you really need to check out CORPO's build it's killer!!

thanks rain.. i need to get motivated and back at it

Here is a pic of my '49 1 ton...

Was gonna make a ramp truck but changed my mind.

Attachments

• Plates 048.jpg
    Plates 048.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 80
  • Plates 050.jpg
    Plates 050.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 38
  • Plates 052.jpg
    Plates 052.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 29
...continued...

So I just use it to tow the '49 gasser around with!

Attachments

• pics 132.jpg
    pics 132.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 32
  • pics 133.jpg
    pics 133.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 24
  • pics 134.jpg
    pics 134.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 19
  • pics 135.jpg
    pics 135.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 20
There is just something manly about a truck. I remember growing up my dad always had a truck. My mom always had a car, and my grandma always had a 4 door car. I grew up believing thats the way it was supposed to be. Amazing how somethings you grow up believing stick with you.

Latest posts

Back