1 Week to Vote

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I say some sort of gray, charcoal gray to be specific, maybe even with some metallic in it, then give them a red and white stripe job around the outer edge. If you have any of the old Ford truck "crown" style caps (from your trucks era up to 79), I'd detail them up using the same color combo. I think if you do something too bright, it's gonna end up the focal point and will take away from your trucks cool look.

I can't wait to see your choice, I am a huge fan of 67-72 and 73-79 Ford trucks. Great looking truck!

the just the lips on mine are going to be toyota Electric Blue w a black center. Its the color they put on the Tacoma and new Tundra. but if you use too much it'll be overkill. my .02

I say Gray on Gray, dove gray on the body and lower half of the bed and pewter gray on the roof and top half of the bed.
I saved your pix and played with it a bit( hope you don't mind).
here's a pix, a bit sloppy, didn't take a lot of time on it, but

if the pix doesn't come through, here's the link
http://www.flickr.com/photos/worksbyknight/2853368962/

okay, here we have it....... with all the replied posts and IMs sent...

1. orange
2. light blue

the orange went on last night so we will see what that looks like and if not, will try blue.

thanks guys.

well here it is, what do you guys think? all the wheels will be done and the smoothies will be done away with. but i just wanted to see what one would look like before i do all 4... let me know.

Attachments

• 100_8719.jpg
    100_8719.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 10

Latest posts

Back