15 years and FINALLY finished

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DA34GUY

1st off I know it ain't a rat rod
2nd I've been @ this 1 on and off for 15 years.
Was buildin it 4 my wife, but now she's not to interested in cars any more
She got into rescueing animals.
Pick it up yesterday from Ron "The Sticher" Mangus
So off to Scottsdale in January to the Russo & Steele auction
Just thought ya might want a look.

Attachments

• Smuuuth  Interior 007.jpg
    Smuuuth Interior 007.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 119
  • Smuuuth  Interior 003.jpg
    Smuuuth Interior 003.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 60
  • Smuuuth  Interior 006.jpg
    Smuuuth Interior 006.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 66
  • Smuuuth  Interior 009.jpg
    Smuuuth Interior 009.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 53
  • Smuuuth  Interior 010.jpg
    Smuuuth Interior 010.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 63
Man dont take it to the auction just yet. Its taken you 15 yrs to finish that BEAUTIFUL car, so take some time to enjoy your car. Nice job on the car.

yea i agree you need to take it some car shows and show it off drive it around take your wife on a few rides and she mite just like it again lol let her drive it also lol[cl that is a beautiful car man

15 years--wow! i know that has to feel like a great accomplishment to finally see it finished-and it truly looks beautiful......[cl[cl

if it makes ya feel any better it's took me 10 yrs on my first "ground up" build-and it's still not done (prob. never will be)

once more you've put together a top notch car.....thanks for sharin'

Very nice[dr....I think you should show it, get some trophies. Do a magazine spread cuz it is deffinately mag quality. Then auction it but don't let the wife ride in it, ever[ddev

Thanx for the KUDO's guys
FYI-
This ain't the only 1 built in the 15 years.
It always got shoved in the corner when I started a new 1 for myself or a customer.
Have done close to 50 others in that time frame.
This 1 needs to be in someone's collection, so off to auction it is.

Usually there's about 14 years of idle time in a 15 year build.:D I know that doesn't mean you've just been sitting around, based on the beautiful cars you have built and posted here. This one is particularily appealing because of how unique it is. You built a real winner here.[cl

drive it!drive it!drive it!drive it!drive it!drive it!drive it!drive it!drive it!drive it!drive it!drive it!drive it!drive it!drive it!drive it!drive it!drive it!drive it!drive it!

Latest posts

Back