19 years of bondage... no *not* that kind!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
Today... Mrs Tripper & I have been hitched fer 19 years... time flies when u're hav'n fun! Headed out to eat some raw fish as we speak!!! [ddd:eek::eek:[ddd

BoB

if they can put up with the BS and look the other way when you bring more stuff home they are keepers nice going and many more to come for you and the misses[cl

We've never had the pleasure of meeting Mr's T, but if she is married to you she must be a very nice lady. Nice people tend to seek each other out. :)

Have a nice Anniversary to the both of you.

Don

August 22nd we celebrated our 43rd Anniversary. However, we celebrated it alone because we divorced 14 years ago.:D:D But it is the thought that counts. :p

Don

Last edited:
Congrats

Way ta go you two [cl
Hope your evening out was a great one and the fish fresh :cool:
My wife and I have been married for 41 bigguns ;)

congrats tripper and wife. some of us are lucky enough to find the good ones that put up with all our bull well you get it. the wife and i where married 28 years the 24th of aug. and it doesn't seem to have been that long. so congrats and i hope y'all have many more years together.

Latest posts

Back