1928 buick 28-20 (Two Door)

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the story,the previous owner had all the parts under a tarp, but the tarp leaked, and filled the bucket. What you see is mostly surface rust. Round hole on the back side.
buickhandles.jpg

Here's what I'm thinking about for a disc conversion on the stock axle.

First mill the spindle off flush then make a 1" think adapter that will bolt to what's left of the spindle then mount the S10 hub to the adapter. I'm thinking T-16 aluminum for the adapter.

Front_Axle_04.jpg

Front_Axle_00.jpg

Front_Axle_01.jpg

Front_Axle_02.jpg

Front_Axle_03.jpg

i really think if you look at the other side it might clear up some confusion- i personally only see 6 sparkplugs, so there's a good possibility that the intake and exhaust ports are all there on the one side-with cylinders "sharing" some of those ports you see ;)

beautiful car, too, by the way, and i like the fact that you're "preserving" the body, yet making its mechanicals more "user friendly" great choice and great car!

I just have to say that is one of the coolest and most unique cars I have ever seen . I love it! You will have a car that will hardly ever see another on the road, keep up the pics. And did I mention I love that car, way to go

Beauty

Great car you have there, Tired. I have a '71 Riviera 455 Buick that would look fantastic in there! Or a more economical (and oddball) '66 340 Buick. Have you considered a Buick drivetrain?

No matter what you do, it will be a standout! Congrats on the project, and have fun.

440shorty

Latest posts

Back