1929 plymouth 4 door sedan

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

solidnoise

welp. i guess i'll show off the 5th member of the family.

first pic is at previous owner's house.

all the rest are when i got it home in august. had it for a week and haven't been home since to mess with her. good news is that in 3 days i'll be reunited once again.

if anyone knows the Truly Nolen history, they can appreciate this find. if not, well basically its got some history behind her.

oh yeah, and she's a standard with a 4 cyl. (looking to upgrade)

i'm planning on doing a lowering job, possibly slight chop, not much however. mostly 2 inches if any.

and she's really not bad for a 29 in that condition.

It is a sweet car alright.

History:info: Before he could act on his decision, in 1952 Truly contracted polio. After several weeks in an iron lung fighting for his life, he emerged with strengthened resolve to live, prosper, and be happy. Truly battled to recover, then headed west to Tucson, Arizona, to start his pest control business. Now with more than $72 million in annual net revenue and locations across the nation and in 38 countries, Truly Nolen is one of the top ten companies in the $6 billion pest control industry. The company’s distinctive advertising, bright yellow cars fitted with large mouse ears and tails, and over one hundred classic cars emblazoned with the Truly Nolen name all publicize the brand with a sense of innovation and humor that epitomizes Truly himself.

Latest posts

Back