1930 model A Tudor Sedan Rat

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found what it come in

Did just find this on a site.

WDM-AG1 Ford F100 Pickup 73-79 Ford F150 Pickup 75-79 3.00 9 in 31

they come in 73-86 F-150 Pickup/78-86 Bronco - 65-65 1/4"

Last edited:
Needing help!

A few more things I need help on. Still like to know some of questions above. How do you tell if this 9 inch is big bearing or small bearing. Another question from what you see being built here weight coilovers should I be looking for.

Thanks for help!

if your going to use the rear leaf spring like you pictured on the other page you don't need coil over shocks. you would just need shocks.

I don't know much about axles or fords. the bearing your speaking of is the one axle bearing by the wheel end. I would think you could pull the axle again and measure the bearing and find something on the www.

I love watts links & this truck was built on RRR.
If I understand right, a trailing arm/watts-link rides pretty well.
With the 9" you could actually weld the center mount to the rear cover & not have to put in a removable mount like they did.
IMG_1276.jpg

:: Unique 31' Ford Build ::

I'm sure springs & shocks will be a factor in that.
-Chaz

Guide 682-C Head Lights

I got one of two Guide 682 -C headlights sets I've recently purchased delivered today. This is the nicest original set I've ever seen. They have spent the atleast 45+ known years stored away in an heated attic. There perfect, no rust, no dents, none, original paint.

If you could have just seen the fuzzy pictures I purchased them from. I was hoping they were as described. They are now prized possesions for sure.

More Parts

I got my Model A grill and the other set of Guide 682- C headlights in yesterday. I believe I will be using this set of lights for this car and save the others for somthing special as they are.

New Toys

The Holliday’s, pc problems, camera downloads problems, it’s been a few weeks since I've got to post, but the work on the car has continued. My next purchase was a good deal on a unused set of iron World Products Victor Jr. heads. I’ve been porting on them cleaning up casting flaws and gaping them open to breathe. Its still going to take a few more days of porting and cleaning them up to get them where I want them to be.

I have alot more to come in the next few days.

351 short block

I found a 79,000 mile 351 windsor motor and plan on using the short block as is. All of the cylinders look very nice and still have a lot of original hone showing.

Latest posts

Back