1931 Ford Tudor. Not another SBC build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice job on the chop,and the wiring looks really good! nice and neat. Was wondering, what kind of wheel are you running and what are the sizes?

Thanks for Showing off the build!

Rolling around having fun w it last Friday.

Rear is 15x10 and front 15x5 cragar 79 I think is the model. Spider caps etc. front tires is 165/70/15 and rear 275/70/15 if memory serves me right today

Video of some fun times

http://youtu.be/IIJTa2pTvoU

Been putting some miles on her lately. Some pics from last weekend. Working on interior here and there.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 43
I'm using wood slats to cover up the rear suspension. Trans tunnel are on the list of soon to do. This Texas heat w this bad boy throwin more heat at you is Gona suck at 95 to 100 degrees. Been working in some cheap seats. I have 50 bucks in em and they work pretty good honestly. Gona put some cup holders in the tunnel for those Longer trips etc.

My seats are half inch plywood covered w layers or carpet padding the heavy stuff. Then topped w a piece of 1 inch foam. Wrapped them w an old Mexican blanket I had for years and they work great and look good too. Now I'm not sitting on just a board haha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 25
First road trip out of the way. Popped her show cherry. 120 miles and no issues but a small oil leak. Found some beauty rings decided to see how they look.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 55
Been a while so time to update yall on whats been going on... she has been on the road a year... been fine tuning her up... been fighting back issues and putting off surgery... so list of what ive changed up a bit for those interested...

Headlights had been ****ing me off sticking up so high so cut those brackets and moved them down 3" made a nice little difference. cut a recessed hole out in my drivers side seat pan to lower my arse in the car... worked GREAT... now I have a bit more foam between me and the metal... feels real good... went to a lower pressure brake light switch to make em work better... Had my rear BFG radial ta cut down to white walls... put some new whitewalls out front... painted the valve covers between the fins, put in a trans tunnel, sealed off the rear of the car to cut down all the grit and heat coming in and flying around... got rid of the upper radiator hose and modified a good standard rubber one to work. Made a dash out of some 16 gauge I had laying around. Lowered the rear another inch. Made a top for the car out of a painters canvas I picked up from home depot. Made a cup holder out of a piece of copper tubing also.. and had some pinstriping done... She is now named The Moonshiners Wife.

Raced my buddies 29 and this car is wicked fast... that 440 is a torque monster from hell...

Here is my first video of this year... will be making a better one soon...

http://youtu.be/9xTUoFcA8v0

Hope everyone is having a bad ass new year already...

Attachments

• IMG_2272.jpg
    IMG_2272.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_2457.jpg
    IMG_2457.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_2271.jpg
    IMG_2271.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_2391.jpg
    IMG_2391.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_2390.jpg
    IMG_2390.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 24
Pinstriping

Here is a few of the pinstriping that I had done by a local guy.The name is Copper Leaf on the back... Fits the theme of the car I think.

Attachments

• 495.jpg
    495.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 19
  • 494.jpg
    494.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 492.jpg
    492.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 16
Here is a few of the pinstriping that I had done by a local guy.The name is Copper Leaf on the back... Fits the theme of the car I think.

Looking good. Nice work!

Turn the music off on the next video and let us hear the big block MOPAR!!!
That would sound better IMHO.

Latest posts

Back