1932 5 window mopar coupe

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

solidnoise

found the body sitting in the woods a few years back. finally brought her home on my back and starting gathering, collecting, and planning a tight build for her.

sitting on a old customized vw project. something to set it on for a little while when i got her home.

There are enough parts there to start already.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (sticking it too ya grumpy)

Thanks Bonehead, i needed this. i agree 100%

but uh, the ol' man doesn't think so. probably because he doesn't want to get his hands in another one of my problematic projects, haha.

but yea, i'm plannin on buildin her as a semi 60s stock car build that's road legal. keep it traditional to what SHE used to be back in the day. Definitely going to have to get the old skool pilot helmet and goggles when cruisin this bad boy around when finished.

street race car

cool idea, l have a street legal race car, an old dwarf car built in 1989 but never raced, the man who paid to have it built had a financial problem and never finished the car. dwarf car then got stuck in storage for 15 years. l can't race anymore because of job related injuries that left me disabled. so, l figured put it on the street and enjoy it. it has a1100cc honda V-Twin, 4sp trans, chain drive adapter to a drive shaft and a toyota truck posi 3:55 geared rearend.

later, thanks[dr

Attachments

• sara dwarf car 2.jpg
    sara dwarf car 2.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 49
  • sara dwarf car 4.jpg
    sara dwarf car 4.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 45
  • HPIM0727.jpg
    HPIM0727.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 39
  • 1934-chevy dwarf-car with john 2007.jpg
    1934-chevy dwarf-car with john 2007.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
That'll be a challenge! Thing about that rough of a start--it's almost guarenteed it will get better!! (can't get much worse) :)

I started my 33 Dodge PU in pretty bad shape too for that reason, I figered I couldn't hurt it, Thin at its best, totally gone mostly. I welded new rear fabbed door posts to the frame I used--(Import PU) and went from there.

Keep posting--interested in where it takes itself.

PA41

Attachments

• 33dodgepu 105.jpg
    33dodgepu 105.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 33dodgepu 135.jpg
    33dodgepu 135.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 28
What do they say about how you eat an elephant ---- One bite at a time and eventualy you will finish the whole thing , Good luck , that's a big elephant !! [P

Latest posts

Back