1935 ford panel delivery

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

izzy

went out to the junkyard and bought it yesterday, have to wait for a few wks to get it home, gonna take me and a few buddys a few hours to dig it out. no drivetrain. have a few ? about fenders, any info would be great. I will need 1 front right and rear. if this truck was built on truck chasisy is a truck fender right or is a car or are they the same? will post pics as soon as poss.:)

I think there the same , if your looking
for fiberglass ones try Speedway i have them
on my pick up

Attachments

• 36%20Ford%20032.jpg
    36%20Ford%20032.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 27
congrats man.. I assume you got it from that yard you posted up? How was it there? I would be interested in getting in there what was the story with the place?

the way the guy told me was his dad started it in the late 1920's or thirty's and closed it down in the 50's it is about 50 acers of everything old peddle bikes, mowers hubcaps, cars, trucks, refrigeratores,and on and on. the dad died in 1999 and the son who is retired has been selling things off at a very fair price. got the 35 for $500 the body is really in pretty good shape. but we saw a I think he said a 59 caddy herse that was his. very nice guy to deal with. but not into parting out the cars, if you want a motor out of the car you buy the whole car. if any one in the area whats to go up ther i will be heading up in about 2 wks or so on a sat. he is closed on sundays.:rolleyes:

congrats man.. I assume you got it from that yard you posted up? How was it there? I would be interested in getting in there what was the story with the place?

Congrats & now that you got it, share the secret with your ratty pals. That stuff needs to avoid the crusher at all costs! [cl

Toad

Panel truck front fender should be the same as a pickup but the rear will be panel wagon only. It's going to be tough to find a good one, even the pickup fenders of that vintage are hard to come by.

Here is the panel i,m starting on the fenders look
like my 36,s the left door is the worst of the body

Attachments

• pics 016.jpg
    pics 016.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 56
  • pics 019.jpg
    pics 019.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 44
  • pics 024.jpg
    pics 024.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 56
  • pics 027.jpg
    pics 027.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 40
  • pics 020.jpg
    pics 020.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 42
  • pics 023.jpg
    pics 023.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 39
you better LOVE welding sheetmetal if you plan to chop that thing like the 3rd pic. There looks like about a mile of panel to cut and stitch back together! But I do like me some panel trucks. [cl

the yard is 6 miles north of fremont michigan. will be going saturday to pick up my 37 which I thought was a 35.[cl[cl[cl[cl

Latest posts

Back