1939- 38 chevrolet

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Takalek

I replaced the headlights on my 39 chevy with sealed beams and now I want to do the same with my 38 chevy. I am getting what you call ancient and my memory cells are about shot, I can not for the life of me remember what I used. Anyway I was wondering what could I adapt out of the junk yard to make the conversion. I always try and reuse junkyard parts, it's not that I'm cheap it's just I enjoy building something from nothing so to speak.
Tis the season Guys!!! Show time starts this weekend all over the country!!! WAHOO!!

The headlights I got have Toyota parts in them for the conversion, so any old Toyota with 7" sealed beams should work. Its got the large adjustment stamped piece that has the right holes for the old lights and the stainless small rings that hold the bulbs to it and thats all there is to it.All I know is they have Toyota stamped on them.

1939-38 chevy

Thanks Rat Dog, that was quick reply! I just happen to know where there is an old Toyota in the scrape heap. I think I used something from an old Nova or GMC truck I just can't remember, what ever it was it worked!

Latest posts

Back