1951 F300 First Rat Rod project

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grillmangm

My name is Mark and i purchased a 1951 f300 and i will post pictures as soon as i get up and running on this site. Look forward to meeting fellow fat fender ford enthuists. I just sold the flat head v8 looking to put a 390 or 460 ford in it ...Im looking for trim parts for the Hood i have all the parts except two of the outer spears, im open for any help . E bay has been a wash so far. Anyway look forward to using this sight, THanks jim for purchasing the flathead off of Craigs List.

Ha Mark - glad you found the site. I knew that you would like it - lots of good people here and always willing to offer a helping hand.
Got the flathead home ok but still haven't got it freed up yet. I think it will make a runner although I hanen't pulled the pan yet.
Jim

Me too!

Im looking to start my first project as well. I've been looking at a '53 F300. its a great truck as far as projects go. But while talking with my dad about it, (who is a resto guy in the first place) he said that the 300 is "too big" to rod out... I'm under the impression he means its PHYSICALLY larger than a 100, is this true? Matter of fact, i cant find much info on a 300 in the first place outside of the typical "53 brought on the '00' line of trucks for the 50th anniversary" and mention of a style change. Any help with links or catalogs would be great!

Latest posts

Back